Tuesday, February 5, 2008

LOST!!!

Well, it's pretty much confirmed now - 1k down the drain. Sigh.

I feel a lot less volatile today. Accepted the fact that I was careless, and well, I always kinda regretted buying this model anyways. This is gonna give me the chance to really pick out a model that I really really like. Like a Canon Ixus.

Crap. Am turning into a materialistic bimbo. There was one point in my life when money didn't matter - I saw myself volunteering with wildlife conservation, working for the Medicins Sans Frontieres or something like that.

Well, fat lot of good pursuing an engineering degree did to those dreams.

These days I dream of getting cross posted to a better place than here - or of postings in Nigeria or Sakhalin. Earn the big bucks then returning to a relatively comfy life here. I dream of affording expensive shoes and holidaying in Cambodia. Dang it, should I say at least it's not Paris? Heheh.



Where have all the good intentions gone? What happened to making a difference? To living one's life to the fullest good? Gone, gone, gone. Today I want a Canon Ixus, a floaty summer dress, and a ticket to Angkor Wat.


Tribute to my camera, which enabled me to take all these photos of my dearest Baby, whom I had to leave in Miri under the care of the neighbour, and whom I'm missing so much.





After his bath - grooming session so he'd look all fluffy and handsome:



Lovin' on the couch...




No comments: