Thursday, February 7, 2008

Year of the Rat - Day 1

Gong Hei Fatt Choy (correct spelling???)

Why don't I feel like celebrating. Is it because of the ominous feeling that this is not a good start to the new (Chinese) year?

- I lost my camera
- I went out for an evening walk 4 days ago and my knees still hurt from that walk - today
- I feel like sleeping all the time
- I feel like I've put on weight (see previous 2 points)
- Everytime I try to get up from sitting/lying down, I get a temporary "blackout" and my everything seems to spin/turn black. Low blood pressure?
- I don't feel like baking/cooking at all
- Worse - I lost my appetite too. In Penang!!! (and yet I feel fatter)
- I get all angsty and pissed off at the slightest things
- I actually feel guilty for missing so many days of work
- But then again, I'm worried about going back to work - no idea where I'm going or what I'll be doing and no mood to face the (projected to be) long drawn battle to get what I want/need
- The only thing that interests me now is surfing the Net for stuff to buy online, but even if I could afford to buy 'em, I have no place to wear them to. Sad, ain't it??

Cross fingers that it's just a hormone imbalance that's causing everything now.

Upside: Bought tickets to Bario~! We'll be going in 2 weeks' time. Cross fingers that knees will feel well enough for jungle walks.

No comments: