Tuesday, February 5, 2008

On the Rebound

Although I complained a whole lot about my Olympus (crap can't even remember the exact model it was), truth is that I loved it. It was my first digicam, and I shelled out for all the extras - protective cover, leather casing, extra battery, the works. And I've been carrying it around in my handbag ever since I got the batteries fully charged.


It has become part of me. I loved snapping random shots wherever I went, and it contributed to ALL the photos (except the clothes - I snagged them off the Outlets-Online website) here.


So I really miss my never-lived up-up-to-my-expectations Olympus.

And here's the baby to cure my blues - the Canon Ixus 70, or SR1000. Excellent for a vain and brainless baboon like me who hates fiddling around too much with her gadgets (I guess this shows you what an excellent engineer I am) yet wants to look nice - the Canon SD1000. Sleeker than the (better, cheaper) A570 so its "buy me" factor totally wins me.

Tried my damnest to put a pic here (again, a demonstration of my engineering prowess). Will do when I can.

Now, where can I find an extra thousand bucks to buy it?

No comments: