Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stuck Between A Rock and a Hard Place

Just inherited a document deliverable from the guy am supposed to be taking over from, and 90% of this 300-plus-entries required are NOT filled, the ones ticked have no details so it's up to me to fill in the details.

Falling falling falling......

Heheh, what did I just say in my previous post?

Anyways, am dreaming of cooking again - some braised pork, perhaps, with steamed buns to soak up the sauces? And am also dreaming of joo hoo char, a sweet-savury turnip dish made fragrant with dried squid and pork fat. My Auntie made it for our family potluck and all of a sudden I'm striken with an unbearable lust for it. Eaten with the lettuce leaves housemate bought but did not cook....

Crap, it's only 4 pm. What am I doing????

Back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: