Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Last of the Last (For now, at least)

Am offshore at yet another platform, where the guys are older (wiser? heck, let's not go there....) and rather more resistant to change. Requests for plasma TV's, staff onshore to do the work for them and the like. Yeesh, a bit tougher than the last one I went to..for sure.

Again, this makes me grateful for the my crew - or ex crew :( who embrace change much better than the folks here and are way more eager to learn and try new stuff.

Well, on the VERY bright side, I'm only here for a night, which is more than sufficient, thank you very much.

The air conditioning is causing my hands to numb and knees to hurt.

Looking forward to enjoying half a public holiday (will only get back onshore by noon) tomorrow with AK. Yay!

No comments: