Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bits of today

Besides breakfast, a few other things I enjoyed:-

Taylor Swift's wholly enthusiastic, super fun and totally awesome farmhouse ragamuffin-style tongue in cheek (in her own sweet style of course) Grammy performance. Also, a nod to REAL music this year I feel - wins by Adele for Record of the Year and Bon Iver (whose Holocene I was, and still am, enamoured with) for Best New Artist as opposed to Rihanna and Lady Gaga. Bravo. I did feel that Nicki Minaj's performance really spoilt this year's show. Crass, extremely disrespectful and just a very very transparent cry for attention. Shame on the producers for allowing this. I mean, I'm all for a little controversy and shock factors here and there and I seldom get offended by Hollywood's religious references but I was by this one, deeply offended. Had to say it.

I re-watched this three times though. To all the so-called critics who say that Taylor can't sing, OUCH! Love love love.

212212213725 by YardieGoals

My new foldable Joseph Joseph chopping board. No more spilling of diced onions when transferring from board to pan.


Re-reading of one of my favourite books of all time. Anyone who has even the most fleeting desire for volunteerism or the slightest interest in world issues should read this.


The sight of this baby of mine enjoying home after a few nights of boarding at the vet's. Curves are beautiful!

No comments: