Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Missing US

I miss the noise.

I miss bickering about where we don't wanna eat, and ending up with no choice in Miri.

I miss giggling together at BooBoo's antics.

I miss Team Debbs & AK tacking BooBoo's litter (hey, misery loves company).

I miss going to sleep in the knowledge of being safe and secure.

Oh for goodness's sakes Debbie, it's only been one day. Get a grip on yourself.

I AM PATHETIC, I truly am.

Needless to say, I'm lonely in this big, quiet, dark-at-places house and I miss my partner in crime so, so much.

To AK, I hope the test results show themselves soon, so you can come home sooner (or at least when I get home from Deutschland).

Missing you like mad, you goose, come home so you can drive me all crazy and make me wanna belasah the feathers out the pillow I use to hit you, so we can drive around Miri complaining about the town, so we can visit the Babies Ella and Isaac (or have them visit BooBoo), so we can go to Medan Selera and wallop grilled stingray and deep fried sotong and sip coconut.

1 comment:

tako said...

Miss you
Really miss you
Can't sleep offshore here...
love u ..