Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Floaty cotton dresses

Not sure if it's just the midnight madness, loneliness syndrom (alright I am pathetic, I know) or whatever.

I normally wear sleeker, more streamlined clothes because of my, erm, larger frame.

I have large bones but luckily - thanks to a weight loss streak last year, not so much flesh. My shoulders are abnormally broad for an Asian girl. My legs are fleshier (albeit long) than I'd like. So am afraid that these flouncy numbers, meant to hang on rail-thin, tiny girls with long, lean legs, might make me look twice as broad as I already am. Sigh.

But that does not mean we cannot admire these pretty things and crave.

And I LOVE floaty, feminine, fluttery clothes like these.

Seriously contemplating the Topshop one right now. Not good.

Aren't they gorgeous?

"Kite and Butterfly" cotton lace dress from Shopbop.com



Topshop cotton dresses/tops






No comments: