Thursday, June 4, 2009

Floaty cotton dresses - more of 'em

Oh for spindly legs (and a bottomless bank account)!!

This find, from Elizabeth and James (don't ask me, must be some American brand) is positively dreamy. The front is pretty simple, and the back features a gorgeous lace panel thingy.






This one is also pretty, but more normal beach cover-up from Melissa Odabash.


Both images are from Shopbop.com

Darnit, my elliptical just kaput-ed, I think I crushed one of the ball bearings forcing it to run un-aligned. After shoving the bearing back into the cavity, I got onto the trainer and pedalled again. Now the bloody chain broke or came off the gearwheel or something and I'm just too lazy to put take it apart and put it back together again.

Now where's my man when I need him??

No comments: