Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Indulgence

So.

The house is clean. Last night's vanilla ice cream guilt trip, combined with the fact that I just could not stand anymore the sticky floor and BooBoo's debris everywhere (let's just call it debris and leave it at that). So what did I do, on a Friday night, at 11 pm? I got to mopping the floor.

It's amazing, how amazing a clean house (ok, just shiny floors and no plates in the sink) makes one feel - free and guiltless and ready to tackle on my next cooking experiment.

Instead I opted to be indulgent today - Season 5 of Gray's Anatomy on the DVD player, BooBoo, my laptop, working Wireless(!!!). Of course, this can never have a happy ending, at half an hour into episode 1 I'm bawling my eyes out, heart wrenched and wrung, never merely touched.

Come home soon, AK. I'll have lotus root pork rib soup and molten chocolate cake ready when you are. If I can tear myself off my newly vacuumed, disinfected, wiped-down sofa, of course.

1 comment:

tako said...

I will back tomorrow !!!
wait for me!