Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Latest Wish List

Amazon now ships to Malaysia!!

I am such a pushover for kitchen products. Did I mention that I just spent half a thousand on a bright yellow, cast-iron, made-in-France, good-for-induction hob, gas hob, straight-into-the-oven, comes-with-a-lifetime warranty pot? Damn the Malaysian ringgit.

Now, I have stumbled on Amazon Global! *Weak in the knees*

I want:-

- Silpat Silicon Baking Sheet - two, preferably
- Set of six 6-ounce souffle dishes, like ramekins, can be used to make custard cups, oefs cocotte, individual sticky toffee puddings...
- Salad spinner (eventhough I HATE salad...teheh)
- Kitchenaid box grater
- 20 cm Global chef's knife
- Coffee grinder
- Silicone pastry brush
- Fat Separator
- Onion goggles - how useful is that?? No more tears

OK, am obviously not safe left alone with working credit cards and not much to do.

Sigh.

No comments: