Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Newness

1) New necklaces, at prices to good not to snap them, from Forever21 and the local crafts market

2) The first 100% silk shirt I own. From Zara. Love the slouchy cut and of course, the feel of the fabric against my skin.

3) This gorgeous not-to-casual maxi dress, in vivid emerald. Also from Zara (I swear, this store will be death of my financial health one day - stylish, quality clothes at prices just at the high range of my price comfort zone). The peekaboo skirt makes it slightly special and the scoop neckline keeps it casual, in lieu of my usual halter or spaghetti straps in maxi dresses. Which mean I can wear this to church without looking overly dressy either. I have plans to wear this to Christmas mass (yes, it's a bit of planning a bit far ahead, but hey, this is how I justified the purchase)

4) I've been looking for this one forever - handwoven ikat table runner in blue rather than the usual red, brown and yellow. Something to remember Sarawak by.






No comments: