Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things I Need to Do This Weekend

So we're at the halfway mark. I am dragging myself towards the weekend.

There are tons of things I haven't done yet:

1) Finish unpacking (yes, I sitll haven't emptied my suitcase from our Thailand vacation
2) Re-do my Finances spreadsheet. #$&##&%$ lost hard disk - now I have to start all over
3) Send my Jim Thompson pieces for framing
4) Mending/altering! I have to "decen-size" some of my low necklines (instead of relying on safety pins, which I then forget to remove when washing the clothes and ends up rusting and ruining my stuff - yes, I am a slob and I know it) and mend my pencil case, which has had the hole in it since, well, forever.
5) Ironing
6) Get the grasscutter to my garden or else risk my plants being choked up by those darned weeds. Damn they're persistent.
7) Post our vacation photos for the world to see :P on Facebook, of course

Last weekend I indulged in afternoon naps and DVD marathons. A bit more productivity is needed this weekend.

No comments: