Monday, June 14, 2010

Here's what I did this weekend:

1) Took a long Sunday evening nap. Pure pleasure.

2) Went down to the lawyer's office to apply for the home loan on our latest property purchase

3) Had the maid over, our house is sparkling clean now

4) Made pork chops with homemade garlic and onion gravy. Aah the joys of supermarket
packaging - where they pre-cut and pack everything up so nicely for you, sparing you the agony of cleaning and trimming hunks of flesh on your own! Besides the chops, I also purchased (everything trimmed and ready) - a hunk of baby back ribs which I marinated in a Maggie seasoning, red wine vinegar, brown sugar and cayenne and 4 chicken drumsticks which I also have soaking in a combo of orange juice, sugar, soy and pepper. Food for the rest of the week. I also baked up a batch of brownies to satisfy my sweet cravings, which had me wolfing down 2 bars of chocolate over last week.

5) Had my own little 30 Rock marathon. Tina Fey absolutely rocks.

Now, back to work.

No comments: