Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Web Window Shopping - Evening Dresses on Sale

Look at these beauties! And the prices are looking mighty fine too after the markdowns.

I have a couple of weddings coming up, but after the Thailand blowout, should I be splurging so soon again?


Tadashi rose jersey off shoulder draped dress. Was USD305, now going for USD183. Love the draping, but am not so keen on the colour - looks a bit mature for me.
Look at the gorgeous draping at the back of dress:



Another number - the cobalt jersey asymmetric ruched sheath dress. Was USD328 now USD197. I like this colour better, but am afraid that my shoulders might be a bit too broad to look good on this one.


A more subtle version of the pleats by Nicole Miller. Also nice, but the colour is rather inappropriate for a dinner, doncha think? Seafoam? Army green?

Also maybe it's the pic, but the organza bottom half now looks a bit cheap.







And....drumroll.........!!
I want this one to be my wedding dinner gown!! - Marc Marc Bouwer GlamIt! butter pleated chiffon sequined one-shoulder gown.


Was USD695, now USD 417. Sigh, pity it's almost sold out except for the larger sizes.


Source for pictures: Bluefly.com

No comments: