Thursday, October 15, 2009

Head in the Clouds

The ALL-OUT Wishlist!!


Head in the clouds, heart aflutter.


- Tag Haeuer Grand Carrera as modelled by Maria Sharapova - the big black one with 3 knobs. I am a total sucker for big men's watches - I think they look totally sexy on my (rather) slim wrist. Plus, they're so damn cool. Breitling is another brand I like, but the Tag has an added elegance to it (could be cheaper too - haha), perhaps because they designed it with a woman in mind?



Anyways, they totally captured what I was looking for in a watch. Dream, dream!!

- Christian Loboutin heels in 2 colours. I promise I will cherish these for the rest of my walking days ( I have a reputation for ruining my shoes - the local cobbler is on really good terms with me) One black pump with a 2-3 inch heel, for everyday work and the runs of life. The other in nude - suede or something not shiny, higher, slighly chunkier (slightly stacked, perhaps?), for all other occasions, that look like extensions of my legs. Oh for those red soles!




- Big black Coach Carly, or Tod Pashmy. I love big black hobo bags, aka Rachel Zoe's style. As much as I'd hate to say so, she does make those skinny arses (Linsday, Paris, Nicole) look good. And an essential part of her look is the big slouchy bag (paired with oversized sunnies-which I have- and ballet flats). A big bag does make one look thinner, you know?

- Saville row suit in a soft grey wool, tailored to my proportions

No comments: