Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Short Trip Offshore


3 nights. That's all.

I think it's good to get this offshore yearning out of my system, as my physical being really can only take so much beating - the freakin' cold airconditioning, the trudging around and walking flights and flights of stairs in heavy metal-toed boots. Not to mention the fact that I'm currently experiencing the WORST toothache in the world, one that throbs inside my right cheek and makes me dizzy at times.
Clearly the timing of this trip could be improved. But it cannot be helped, this is the only time when I will be allowed to come out, and even that was agreed reluctantly.
Our poor BooBoo is at the Vet's, probably planning his "payback" to me (I'll pick him up when I get back on Saturday) in the form of one veeeeeeeeery long sulk.

Sunrise over the Petra Endeavour

Anyway, the thing I really am yearning for right now is next Thursday, when I will say adios to Miri and return home for the Christmas Holidays.

No comments: