Friday, December 18, 2009

Missing Him

Saying goodbye is always hard, especially to my little baby.

It is my dearest wish that one day we'd be able to bring our pets travelling with us (at a reasonable price).

So here are a few snippets of what he has been up to the weeks before I left:


Wrestling with a ring binder




I had just laundered his towels and stacked them nicely on the wooden crate (and I mean minutes before this). Of course, BooBoo can never resist a new place to lie down on and had to climb on top of the pile immediately.






Doing his look-at-me-I'm-so-cute pose under the dining table, one of his favourite hangouts

Another favourite place to roll about - the fluffy pink rug

Dearest BooBoo, behave yourself at the vet's, we'll see each other again soon enough.






No comments: