Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back in Miri & Feelin'

The best thing about being solo is that I can eat as much as/as little as/as crazily as I want.

A good example is today.

Breakfast: Nescafe super-kau, Cadbury Nut Break milk chocolate, nasi lemak with rendang ayam and extra sambal
Lunch: McD - Chocolate milkshake (I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse that Miri's McD doesn't sell milkshakes -on one hand I'd be happy all the time, on the other I'd probably be a lot heavier than I am now, Diet Coke.

I guess this also contributes, along with the super dry Nikko conditioned air and the plane's as well to my feeling like crap now.

Plus some news from new colleague+new boss, both of whom are not in the office but are managing to drive me gila from KL and the US, respectively.

Oh well, it's just work aint it??

I hate office politics.

But am not giving in.

No comments: