Monday, July 30, 2012

Snippets of KL so far

Greetings from the big city (wow I finally get to say that)! I have been totally delinquent, I know, but I offer some bits and pieces of our little family settling in. In a nutshell - lots of eating, lots of shopping (in my case), and Boo remains ever the center of attention.

~ Boo caught a cold in our cold apartment. Poor fella's sneezing non-stop since we moved in. Hence the sweater. His appetite, however, is as good as ever. Hence his roundness in this shot.

~ Unique dim sum choices (stuffed crab shells, minced pork wrapped in bacon) at an outlet in Damansara Uptown.

~ A rather nostalgic dinner at the almost a-century-old Coliseum restaurant. Senior citizens, or "uncle" waiters dousing ginormous steaks with sauce on hot plates, causing great sizzle and steaming, and much fanfare.

No comments: