Monday, October 3, 2011

Our Boo

So AK is now in the UK, and will be there for the next two weeks until I get to join him. Then we're off to Seville and Venice.

In the meantime Boo Boo and I are holding down the fort. Here are some snaps from the weeks past.

I know I've said it many many times, and he can be very very naughty/infuriating/irritating, but I'll say it again. I will forever be thankful for the fateful day that AK took matters into his own hands (I was offshore) and decided that he was ours (or we were his). He has been an endless source of laughter, joy, amusement and the recipient of so much love from the both of us.

Busying himself checking everything out while I spring clean.




And making a right nuinsance of himself, wrestling with, of all things, my British pounds and managing to do good damage to a 5-pound note before I wrestled it out of him. I know I should have probably put down the camera, but I reckon this shot was worth it :)



Reaaaaching for his ball under the woven chest in the living room.



Fast asleep, without a single care in the world, because he knows he's safe, that he is loved.



No comments: