Saturday, July 24, 2010

Free Spirited Style

Long cotton dresses, flowy sleeves, hair tumbling down the shoulders..or in messy-chic updo's...I love this free-spirited style.






Vintage or bohemian dresses.



Messy up-do. Wonder if I could carry this off?



Indian jewellery from Amrita Singh (images are from reebonz.com). Loving this peacock feather Willa bangle.
Shabana earrings.



Dauphine earrings.






Agawan Blue Lapis earrings.





And for the home:

Moroccan tiles - in my dream home setup, I still do not know where to put these. Perhaps a bathroom, or a kitchen corner? I love the patterns but do not want a wall covered in them - perhaps a border, or a little corner, or displayed like art, just leaned on the wall.


Mexican fabrics. I love riots of colourful fabrics contrasted against white walls and neutral key furniture pieces - a beige/camel couch accented with beaded turquoise cushions, for example.


More from Singapore Home and Decor



Laura Ashley Aneela Chandelier to elegantly illuminate a living room corner.
Anthropologie has some insanely beautiful stuff...
Like this Melati hanging chair. I wonder if I could get our local rattan weavers to make me one.


Iris bedding....these remind me of the ones I saw in Chiangmai, the ones the vendors promised me were 100% hand-stitched, but five of them were selling the exact same patterns. I wasn't sold. These are of course a luxe version.


Moving forward - I have in my sights an embroidered British India pouf in turquoise, of which I can't find a picture of...but soon I will.

No comments: