Thursday, April 1, 2010

It Might Never Happen

It might never happen, you know.

And I don't know if it's the biological clock or just peer pressure, I find myself daydreaming more and more about the details.

I've bookmarked little girls' dresses (one pink and blue and has pink flamingoe patterns on it, the other a brown on tiffany robin's-egg blue jumper) as my Etsy favourites. Heck I almost plonked down the money and ordered them (almost).

I scroll through this blog and this one for inspirations.

Someone slap me before I order white Christian Loboutins.

I want a classic all-white one one. With white paper lanterns hung in the trees. With candles everywhere. With Michael Buble's Everything playing my dance. And I want to splurge on the cake, so I can show it off in my FB photos. Hahahaha, yes, I am that shallow.

No comments: