Saturday, August 30, 2008

US

We started out a bit ackwardly.



We spent most of 2006 apart, thanks to our offshore schedules. Let's just put it this way - I would come back from offshore on the same Wednesday that he would leave for his offshore work, and vice versa two weeks later.

If we were lucky we'd spend a 2-3 hours in an entire month together, when my helicopter ride cancelled.


Then suddenly we're on the same team.

And then we almost fell apart.


But he didn't give it up. And I'm eternally grateful he did. He fought for me and then forced me to join the fight - for us.

I am one blessed girl. :)

You see, now we've seen each other through some of our toughest times, apart and together.



Working together ain't no mean feat.

But we work at it (working together) every day now.


And we're growing stronger each day. Becoming a whole greater than the sum of its parts.


Love you, my dearest.

No comments: