Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Making Waves

Back from Teambuilding in Teluk Cempedak, Kuantan!

I love the pounding East Coast waves - got to do some kayaking and it was the most fun I ever had for a long, long time.

Drank a little wine, danced a lot.
Ate a little seafood, drank a bellyful of seawater.

I've been wound up pretty tight lately, living in a somewhat daze.

But I'd like to believe that life gives me "hints" on what to do, where I belong, and the destiny that awaits.

Oh yes, a destiny awaits. I feel the change in me and damnit, I'm going to make it happen.

- to travel/pay my fines/find dinner company on my own
- to buy the things I know now I deserve, and to actually use them and not wait for the perfect moment
- to make the first move
- to tell the truth, always
- to speak my instincts and not supress them
- to walk away when things are not able to change or improve anymore
- to stand up for myself
- to speak out when something is wrong
- to do the right thing, even when the timing is wrong
- to do my homework

Because, truly, life is about living and not making do.

Oh yes, that's right...most of us couldn't stand up in the 1.6 m-depth pool so we ended up playing water polo on lifevests.....





And so it begins.


No comments: