Friday, May 9, 2008

Getting Better

I'm feeling so much better today.

Last night, I fell asleep almost immediately after we got home from dinner, woke up at 3 in the morning and mourned the exit of Jason Castro from AI and the fact I might never get to see him again. I tidied my room and looked high and low for my orthopeadic surgeon's referral letter, but instead I found a couple hundred bucks' worth of shopping vouchers!

I listened to Innocent, to Travelin' Thru, Hallelujah, Let It Be, Always Be My Baby and relived the magic moments on AI (call me shallow or dizzy but so be it). Sigh. It has been a great season - so grateful am onshore based just to be able to watch this.

I read Anthony Robbins' Awaken the Giant Within and reaffirmed some beliefs. I've been sitting on my ass too long and just allowing things to happen to me. Nothing or nobody can make me feel anything. Period.

This afternoon, Old Big Boss handed me two tickets to tonight's show of Miri Jazz Festival! That means AK and I get to go on both days!

Also, my How to Be a Domestic Goddess arrived in Penang (update - I like How to Eat better, but this one has photos!) , plus I bought a LeSportSac tote from eBay. In a very un-me colour and pattern, but hey, one cannot live on black alone.

No comments: