Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Latest Obsession

I have been wanting a boyfriend blazer for ages. To wear when we go to Europe, on a plane, on business trips for that effortlessly cool look. I passed on an almost-perfect one I found at Zara, and have regretted it ever since. Now I'm furiously trawling ebay for something similar.




This Burberry piece is everything I want in my bb - contrasting white lining with navy pinstripes, and it's in the inky navy blue I envisage. Pity about the price though - I could buy an iPhone with that money :(

In fact, come to think of it, the Zara number I saw is probably a slighly more upscale knockoff of this one. All the more reason I should have bought it! Sigh.


The ad doesn't show if off to its fullest potential, IMHO.


Now, Liv Tyler here is a different story altogether. This is exactly how I envision pulling off the blazer, with a casual tee underneath and fitted jeans/leggings:



Now off to trawl eBay!

No comments: