Monday, March 29, 2010

Vanilla Twilight

As stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

I'll miss your arms around me
.........
.........
Cos I wish you were here

I'll watch the night turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly.. ..(as if we could ever be "quiet")

..............the silence isn't so bad
till i look at my hands and feel sad
Cos the spaces between my fingers are where yours fit perfectly

..........drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on my porch the whole night
....when I think of you
I don't feel so alone

.....I'll think of you tonight

When Violet eyes get dryer
And heavy wings go lighter
And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I won't forget you

....Oh darling I wish you were here

No comments: