Thursday, March 25, 2010

Things I'm into:

1) So looking forward to the release of the iPhone 3GS. Check it out at http://hubpages.com/hub/The-NEW-iPhone-4G-Coming-2010

I want I want I want!!

2) Tod's Pashmy bags - I got the huge Bauletto - so light it is on the shoulder, so soft and luxurious to the touch (despite being nylon), so cool and urban looking. Now I'll be off to BKK in style :)

3) Bohemia

4) Glee - Kurt is hilarious and an inspiration to us all to be ourselves and thrive!! Rachel is as annoying as ever and Quinn looks gorgeous without her cheerleading uniform and high ponytail now. I've not missed an episode yet, am just waiting for moments for the likes of Santana, the other Asian (guy), Mercedes and Tina to shine more. Love love loved that episode where Kurt saved the football team with the Single Ladies (by Beyonce) dance.

No comments: