Saturday, November 15, 2008

Enough is Enough

I'm sick and tired of everything. How does one end something like this???!!

I'm sick of being taken for granted.

I'm sick of the frustration, the bellowing sessions.

I want what I want.

This has been long enough.

I deserve better, damnit.

I deserve to be able to look forward to early morning weekends.

I deserve not to be judged just because I want to buy a pretty bag or a food processor.

I used to get away with anything I wanted.

I deserve to be able to eat spicy food whenever I feel ike it and not only have it as a big favour to me. I deserve to eat Indian or Malay food without a shred of guilt whatsoever.

I deserve to not have to clean up after anybody but myself.

I deserve to be taken on vacation planned by someone else rather than myself.

YES I DO.

No comments: