Thursday, November 13, 2008

And We're Almost Done!

I really have been spending as if all the oil sold at $150 per barrel was all mine. Here's a roundup of the stars of 2008:

This year alone, I bought:

1) A gorgeous Zara handbag that got stolen in the end
2) 2 sets of 500-threadcount bed sheets
3) A little black dress from Zara
4) Indulged pretty well in Cambodia
5) Paying more than 30k for renovations of my place in Penang for which I have yet to find a tenant
6) COOKBOOKS! - Here we go:

- Falling Cloudberries by Tessa Kiros
- Apples for Jam by Tessa Kiros
- A Year in My Kitchen by Skye Gyngell
- The Wisdom of Chinese Cooking - Grace Young
- 5 Spices, 50 dishes
- Lemongrass and Lime
- How to be A Domestic Goddess
- Harumi's Japanese Home Cooking
- Baking: From My Home to Yours - Dorie Greenspan
- Dim Sum and the Art of the Chinese Tea Lunch - Ellen Leong Blonder
-

- New Jeans that got too small

Notice I prefer books by women? *Grin*

No comments: