Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Starting on a different note

Stepping out of my comfort zone, and going about selling caffeine :)

Gorgeous coffees and teas from Taylor's of Harrogate.

You see, when something that you have been banking on, invested your past 5 years suddenly takes not a u-turn or a full stop, but rather a slowdown (when it has been going on full gear for the past 5 years) - there is a choice to make. I could have spent my evenings spewing about how I feel played out, cursing and finding every reason why I am better than my peers. Make no mistake - I am and I know it, but I realise that there really is no point going on and on about it. Better to spend my emotional energy someplace else, like finding new enterprises in distributing fair trade caffeine and making money out of the booming stock market.

More travel, more trying new and previously unexplored avenues, more phone conversations with my family, and more time and money to do all of it. That is what 2011 is going to be all about.

No comments: