Friday, June 27, 2008

This Has To Stop (???)

I haven't exercised for an entire month now and am feeling the effects.

My shoulder aches more and my tummy is now straining against my pants and I really hate that feeling. Yeesh.

Too much dining on the company credit card and taxi rides. Not enough movement all in all :(

Stupid hypothyroid.

Time for a detox this weekend.

Yahah...and next week the sinning starts all over again.

Mornings - buffet breakfast (nasi lemak, prawn sambal, and to offset dinner, all-bran cereal with soy milk

Lunch - shiok malay rice with lots of curry and sambal or at the Chinese Restaurant nearby - giant river prawns, scallops stir fried with vegetables, szechuan soup, fried rice.

Dinner Day 1 - Pork Chops and Bratwurst plus stolen crispy pork skin from AK's pork knuckle at Mr. Ho's fine foods
Dinner Day 2 - Japanese food - unagi, unagi omelette, butter braised mushrooms, chicken tonkatsu and grilled mushrooms
Dinner Day 3 - Room service - fried rice with giganto prawns, chicken and beef satay, tumeric chicken wings
Dinner Day 4 - Arabian buffet - rice and lamb pilaf, grilled beef, lamb meatballs, plus chilled seafood (mussels and scallops) plus chocolate fondue for dessert!

And it's been like this for the past 2 weeks. My body is seriously feeling the effects of too much good food and too little exercise.

Think I'll survive on Assam laksa and fruit on my next visits.

Yeah right.

No comments: