Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wish list:



1) Tickets to the World Rainforest Music Festival in July. I've been in Sarawak almost 3 years, I should go!!

2) Etienne Aigner NY Hobo in palomino - they don't have it in Asia though. This one would last the turns of the fashion tides, dontcha think?

3) Diamond solitaire necklace, set in gold or platinum.

4) Nike workout pants

5) Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress

6) Jamie Oliver's My Guide to Making You a Better Cook, supposedly the cookbook to end all cookbooks - I'll get to learn the basics like which part of the cow is the sirloin, etc etc.

7) Nigella Lawson's other books other than How to Eat: The Pleasures and Principles of Good Food, which has been my bedside companion, together with a steaming mug of green tea/cocoa/BONEX since I lugged it home 3 weeks ago. I want her other books!! Other books I fell in love with online are Sherry Yard's Secrets of Baking, and Dorie Greenspan's Baking: From My Home to Yours. Oh then there would be her Pierre Herme/Paris books as well....sigh. Decisions decisions...wish I could get them all. Wish I earned US dollars (ok, maybe not US dollars..euros?)



Not too much, eh?

No comments: