Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just me and my Baby

Baby making himself at home.

Gimme attention NOW....

Hogging my laptop....

And this rug at our entrance he adopted....

Hogging the best corner of the sofa, and looking so cute curled up there that I don't have the heart to get rid of him...

Of course, being male, hogging the remote...



I spent some time home alone last week, since both AK and landlord S were travelling for work. It's nice to have the whole house to myself - I can eat and sleep whenever I want, mess up the place, hog the sofa and the TV - yup, livin' it out on the solitary ain't all that bad.

Except that I did have company, and very entertaining company at that. One thing that I do when S isn't around (when our landlord is not around - shhh..she actually doesn't allow him in the house) is let our poor Baby into the house. And that I did. We had a jolly good time together, Baby and I. He took it upon himself to trail behind me everywhere I went, and even made himself comfy curling up near my stomach on my bed (which resulted me in not getting a wink of sleep that night due to fear of crushing him should I turn over).

Well, that's over now. Poor Baby has been banished outside now that the landlord is back...sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute. . i wish i am there with the little cat.. enjoy the moment together with you